Sunday 3 April 2011

How to Follow?

I know sometimes when I go into a blog I really like I struggle on 'how' or 'where' to follow any new posts that blog will have in the future.


So, I have therefore put a special gadget for you all to use on the right hand side of this page, near the top!  If you click on the "follow with Google Friend Connect"  button it will ask you how you would like to follow the blog - click on the most appropriate option for you.  I believe if you follow through google then you will have a summary of any new post put on your google home page.

Another option to follow is to subscribe via the "follow by email" button on the same side of the screen but further down.  That way I believe you will get a weekly e-mail detailing any new posts.

Hope this all makes sense and please leave me a comment on how easy it was to follow - or not! :)  (I wont bite or take offence - honest)!
 
If you belong to Facebook NetworkedBlogs  then why not click on that section on the right hand side and you can follow that one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment