Sunday 27 March 2011

Top Ten Makeup Countdown - Number 9 - Eyeshadows!

These day I only tend to wear eye shadow if I am going on a night out (not like some of my other makeup must wears) which doesnt tend to be as often I would like these days, but when I do go out it is the one area that I probably spend the most time on applying.

Over the years I have tried many different shadow powders and  shadow sticks but to cut it short there is really only two brand of shadows that I use now - MAC for the classic that I just cant let go of and my all time winner shadow brand which is ...................

Lily Lolo Mineral Shadow Powders!

image courtesy of www.lilylolo.co.uk

These shadow powders are so versatile - they are a lose powder so you can apply them as  classic powder for a fairly subtle look or you can apply them wet to really give those eyes the Wow Factor.

They are available in kits quite often which can be quite good value for money or you can buy them separately to get just the shades you want.

  • The mineral eyeshadow is free from harsh chemicals, nano particles, parabens, Bismuth Oxychloride, talc, synthetic dyes, fillers, fragrance and preservatives
  • Natural and gentle formula- all the benefits of mineral powders
  • Strong and vibrant mineral pigments
  • Silky and creamy eye colour, mineral eyeshadow has great staying power
  • 100% natural
  • Suitable for vegetarians and vegans 
Thanks for such great value and a great product Lily Lolo.

For those that "know me" know that I am a big fan of Lily Lolo products so keep watching a subscribe - you never know what other Lily Lolo products may crop up on here form time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment