Tuesday 15 March 2011

Fancy a Pamper Party?

I had a Professional Opportunity came my way a few weeks ago and to be honest I nearly brushed it aside - an invitation to do some work for a National Pamper Company.  I dont know why this time I looked a little further into it and thought - why not give it a go.

It involved carrying out some Pamper  treatments for a Hen Party group that was happening fairly near to me for 3 hours on a Saturday afternoon.  It was a fairly quiet week in my diary so thought I would give it a go.


Made all the arrangements with "My Pamper Party" based in Surrey so not local to me, but their communication was spot on and couldnt be faulted!

Turned up for the event and was also working with another Therapist who has worked for My Pamper Party before so she was a great help.  I carried out numerous manicure and facial treatments for a great group of ladies of all ages who were having a great time and were from all over the UK.  Kind of made me wish that this type of Hen Party was popular when I got married 20 years ago!

So - would I do this kind of party again - yes I would!   It was a fantastic afternoon and it was great to spend time with a group of ladies instead of the usual one 2 one and to also spend time with another therapist - made a great change when you are so used to working on your own doing treatments.

If you are thinking of arranging this type of part for a group of you then give http://www.mypamperparty.net/index.html a call.  0800 098 8125.  It can be for all kind of events:  Hen Parties  *  Birthdays  * Girls Night in  * Teens Parties  *  Make Overs  * Corporate Events  *   Charity Functions  *  Fundraisers - or even just a girly get together.

I hope to be working with them in the future as it was a great experience and something I can see taking off for lots of events.

Thanks My Pamper Party x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment