Thursday 5 May 2011

Semi Permanent Mascara - Is It the Next Beauty Treatment Revolution?

So - have heard of a few different companies that are launching a new Beauty Treatment called 'Semi Permanent Mascara'.    It is different than lash extensions in that once it is on your lashes it looks like you are wearing Mascara, but different than traditional mascara in that it doesnt come off when you remove your makeup, but lasts longer - have heard anything from 3 to 6 weeks.

It is different from 'Lash Tinting' as it gives additional lift, separation and volume - basically mimicking traditional mascara effects but more longer lasting.  It is also reported to be waterproof, sweat proof and heat proof.  This improves on my personal 'issues with lash tinting and traditional mascara' so sounds like a real step forward for many!

A few different companies names are being banded about - MyScara, LashDip and CryBaby are the ones I have mainly heard of but no doubt if it does become popular then I am sure more will come out of the woodwork.

So - have you had this done?  Have you heard about it?  Is this something that you think will be popular?  I know I have clients that would certainly be interested in this as they hate applying mascara - especially clients that wear glasses and those that have smudging problems from regular mascara.

I am shortly getting more information about this treatment and will post more news when I have it but just wanted to let you all know about the latest Beauty Buzz Treatment that seems to be the 'Talk of the Industry'!

So let me know what you think or keep watching this space for more news!

x x x

1 comment:

  1. For those of you in the Cheadle, Staffordshire Moorlands and Stoke on Trent areas I shall shortly be offering the Semi Permanent Mascara Treatment from MyScara! So - please contact me on 07811 114280 to be added to the ever growing waiting list! See my website www.beautybytheresa.co.uk for more details. Or, e-mail me on theresa.bloor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete