Friday 6 May 2011

BeautyUK Pro Beauty Show - Birmingham NEC - 8th and 9th May 2011

I am visiting the BeautyUK Professional Beauty Exhibition in Birmingham on Sunday to see all the latest new and exciting stuff that is happening in the industry of Beauty, Nails Tanning and Spas.



Many of the worlds leading Professional Beauty Suppliers are going to be present so watch this space early next week for all the latest gossip on what is happening in this beloved industry!  I have some great meeting lined up with some great names in the industry and to be honest I cant wait! 

I will be just like a little kid in a sweet shop! :)  One promise I have had to make to myself - DONT TAKE ANY CREDIT CARDS! I have a nasty habit of spending way too much at these shows on lots of fab new stuff so going to try my best. 

I know I will see some of you there but for those that cant make it - I will update you soon on all that you missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment